|1988 SQUARE FEET||3 BEDROOMS||2 FULL BATH||0 HALF BATH|
|1 FLOOR||72' 6" WIDTH||80' 8" DEPTH||2 GARAGE BAY|
This lovely Southwest style home with Texas Style influences (Plan #136-1018) has 1988 square feet of living space. The 1 story floor plan includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
• Vaulted ceiling over the great room
• Built-in entertainment center next to the fireplace
• Spacious kitchen with an island that connects with the dining room through a butler's pantry.
• Plant shelves above the kitchen
• Master suite located to the rear of this plan that features a 10' coffered ceiling, a sitting room, and a private lanai.
• Two-car semi-detached garage that forms a courtyard.
• Large lanai with arches along the rear.
Each plan set includes the following:
These items are NOT included:
Order a Cost-to-Build Report and get $100 off a plan priced $500 or more!
To get started, click the “Order a Cost-to-Build Report” button above; then on the next page, click “Order Now and Get $100 Coupon” for your promo code.
All sales of house plans, modifications, and other products found on this site are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has begun the fulfillment process. Please see our Policies for additional information.
All plans offered on ThePlanCollection.com are designed to conform to the local building codes when and where the original plan was drawn.
The homes as shown in photographs and renderings may differ from the actual blueprints. For more detailed information, please review the floor plan images herein carefully.