Live Out Your Dream with House Plans from The Plan Collection
When you build your own home, you create a personalized space designed for the way you live. If you’re starting from scratch, working with an architect to design your home may cost many thousands of dollars, and finding the house plans for your dream home on other websites can take a lot of effort—and you may not end up with what you wanted. Instead, use one of The Plan Collection’s home plans to save money and ensure that your space matches your vision.
Don't spend time wading through house plans that just aren't right.
The Plan Collection’s search tool allows you to easily find the perfect house blueprints quickly and easily. We have collections in nearly every architectural style, whether you’re looking for the perfect bungalow for a small family or a luxury home in which to live out your retirement. Narrow it down by nearly any home feature: balconies, swimming pools, laundry rooms, master suites, and much more! Simply check off your must-have items and we’ll produce a list of your potential dream house plans.
Why use The Plan Collection?
Our house plans are superior for a number of reasons—most importantly, however, we know what you want and we deliver.
> Rigorous Selection Process—We don't add just any house plan to our collection! We often turn away submissions from architects or designers who don't have the proven track records that we require.
> Photos—Many house plans come with photos and professional renderings so you can see how the house plan looks as a finished and welcoming home.
> 3D Visualization—We make an effort to work with designers to bring videos and 3D walk-throughs to you, We also offer 3D home plan printing on selected plans to bring depth, width, and height to your vision.
> Unbeatable Prices—We go beyond simple price matching. If you find the identical plan you purchased on another website within 30 days at a lower price, we not only match that price—we give you an additional 5% off!
> Customize & Modify—If your house plan is not quite “there” just yet, send us an email to get a free quote for how much it will cost to customize it.
For Homeowners — Find Your Dream Home in 4 Simple Steps
Here are some of the ways that The Plan Collection offers exceptional value to our customers:
1. Research home plans. Use our search tools to find plans that you love, narrowing it down by feature.
2. Save your plans. Create an account with us (or simply use your Pinterest account) so you can save and compare your favorite home plans.\
3. Contact us. If you have modifications in mind, click “Modify This Plan” under the house image on the home-plan page to send us an email—or call us—with the changes you have in mind. We can then get started with a free estimate of the customization and modification cost. This cost is likely to be from a few hundred to over a thousand dollars, depending on the extent of the changes, plus the cost of a reproducible set, PDF set, or CAD file of the original plan.
4. Purchase your plans. When you're ready, buy your selected plans via our secure, convenient checkout. Shipping is always free!
For Builders — Your Go-to Source for House Plans
Why do builders use The Plan Collection again and again?
• We offer high-quality house plans that appeal to a variety of customers.
• You will not have to work with an architect to draw your plan, saving you money in the process.
• You can use the visuals on our site as a selling tool for your customers.
So eliminate the guesswork and achieve high quality while keeping your costs low. Check out our Preferred House Builder Advantage Program for great savings on even your first home plan purchase! Read more about our Builder Program here >>
Join other homeowners and builders who've transformed their dreams into reality with The Plan Collection. Don't just fantasize about building your dream home—live in it!